Sunday, August 13, 2017

Little Chambray Tank!

When it comes to tops Chambray is one of my favourite styles to buy. They go with everything which makes it so easy to wear them with everything you already own. It's never a bad thing to spend on pieces you will actually get a ton of wear on.


I'm teaming up with Shop the Mint for today's post. I got to try this adorable little tank. I think it's great for Summer but will also go well under cardigans and jackets throughout the Fall. I'm wearing a size small for reference (it does fit loose and pretty flowy on me). The straps are tied - so you can tie them to how you prefer. You can check out more of their cute styles here! Also if you sign up for their emails you receive $10 off your purchase.


You can also find them on Instagram under the Hashtag
#shopthemint



As always thanks for reading and don't forget to follow me on Instagram @paigeshealyn ! Enjoy your day!


Details:
Shop the top here
Sunnies from Ardene (not online)
Jeans are American Eagle Here
Shoes are the Macey wedges from JustFab.com
Bag is the Small crossbody Love by Rebecca Minkoff






Disclaimer - this top was gifted to me from Shop the Mint in exchange for this post. All opinions are my own.


1 comment:

  1. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. Best Toys for Kids by Age

    ReplyDelete