Monday, 2 January 2017

Little Black Sweatshirt


 Happy 2017! Hope your New Year is off to a great start. My sister is in town visiting this week which is a great way to kick off my new year. Kept it casual today for hanging with her and doing a little shopping (I didn't buy anything - WHO am I??) I quickly snapped a couple photos before we headed out of this cheeky little sweater
from ROMWE. Great for casual days to throw on with a beanie and jeans. I love paring graphic tees or sweaters with a leather jacket too. Everything will be linked below! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to follow @paigeshealyn on Instagram!!








Details:

 Exact sweater *I'm wearing a size Medium*
Bag: Kate Spade "felix" bag Exact bag
Nike Sneakers: Similar Nike shoes
Bluenotes Jeggings: Similar, Love these







No comments:

Post a Comment