Sunday, 15 January 2017

Cutouts & Neutrals

If you're like me and you love Black leggings and skinny jeans these are the perfect addition to your collection. A great pair of jeggings for your weekend or nighttime outfits. They add a little something different instead of your typical black pants. I like paring mine with knit sweaters to tone them down - but they go with anything. They are really comfortable and stretchy but if you try them - I would go one size up. I'm wearing a medium. 

Way off topic but I just finished reading Khloe Kardashian's book Strong looks Better Naked. It was great - so much better then I expected! I finished it in a few days - if you're looking for a motivational new read I suggest you check it out.

Hope your 2017 has been great so far! Thanks for stopping by, have a great one!

xx Paige - @paigeshealyn on Instagram


Details:
Jeggings - Exact pair
Booties- Old from Forever21 Similar booties

Disclaimer: These pants were gifted to me from Make me Chic. All opinions are honest and my own. As always thank you for reading and your support :)







No comments:

Post a Comment