Sunday, 25 December 2016

Winter Cozy



Hope everyone is having an amazing Holiday season and a Merry Christmas! I'm wearing the coziest cardigan from StyleWe. I love neutrals and this grey/black combo is the perfect versatile Winter sweater. You can never go wrong with Winter knits, this one if so soft but a thicker quality knit material. It's a great sweater for wearing casually with leggings/jeans and will pair perfectly with leather leggings and booties for a dressier look. Check out their website for some more great pieces here. Everything I'm wearing is linked below. Thank you for stopping by. Enjoy your day!

Details:
Sweater- StyleWe Exact sweater
Black skinny Jeans
Boots- Call it Spring Exact boots in black
Bag- Kate Spade Exact bag

xx Paige (@paigeshealyn Instagram)

Disclaimer: This sweater was sent to me by StyleWe. As always all opinions are my own. Thank you for your support.











No comments:

Post a Comment