Sunday, February 1, 2015

Sunday Sweater dress!

 

 



 

 
 
Happy Superbowl Sunday! I hope you had a great weekend. The end of mine was freezing and snowy (it's actually still snowing). But on to the look I paired a recently purchased striped sweater dress (currently on sale 50% off) with some black leggings ... I do love leggings ha-ha. I'm also wearing some ankle booties that you'll probably recognize from my last post. They are so versatile and I still can't believe I got them for $11!
 
It was bitter cold taking these pictures. Although the light snowfall sure was pretty! Hope you enjoy! :)
 
Outfit Details:
Sweater dress: Ardene (no longer online) cute option
Leggings: Aritzia EXACT leggings
Ankle booties: Ardene Similar booties
Watch and purse: Michael Kors Similar MK watch
Tiny sideways cross necklace: Etsy.com sideways gold cross necklace
 
Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment